Ever dreamed of the perfect Rock & Roll Wedding,
where your invitations are concert tickets and rose petals are guitar picks?
Where you get married on the big stage with your favorite Rock Star Minister proclaiming your love for one another while you all stand proudly on a stage full of Marshall speaker stacks,stage lighting, a heart shaped truss and the volume cranked to #11?!!
From our lips to your ears, may we present…
The one and only,
The LOVE IT LOUD, Rock & Roll
We provide concert tickets as invitations for you to send to your guests. You will also have your own tour manager on site to help you throughout your wedding day. Ladies, want to WOW your Man on this special day?
Take a look at our rentable wedding gowns.
The wedding chapel can be set up to be intimate for just a few guest or full on Rock for up to 100+ guests! Your guests are more than welcome to bring simple cameras and can shoot pics along with the Professional photographer provided.
Many of our packages include a live web cast. Your ceremony video will be shot live for all of your friends and family to watch as you walk down the aisle! This is a great option for those guests who are unable to attend!
- Official wedding couples (meaning you are legally marrying each other) must bring a marriage license, obtained at Clark County Marriage License Bureau 201 E Clark Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101to your ceremony. This is a simple process in Vegas please click here for more information.
- A 50% Non-refundable deposit is required upon booking your date.
- For additional information, contact us at: events@MonsterMiniGolf.com
- The LOVE IT LOUD Rock & Roll Wedding Chapel is located inside KISS by Monster Mini Golf Venue at the Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Questions? Please contact out tour manager, Brett Ganatta at 702-558-6256
Getting Married?CONTACT OUR TOUR MANAGER TODAY!
If you want your wedding to ROCK… we are here to help you!
Please fill out the form below and let us know about your plans. Our tour manager will be in touch with you to help you plan the most incredible event of your lives!