So…now let’s recap with a few Questions and Answers about our wedding services:

You do NOT need a marriage license if you are renewing vows or joining hands in a commitment ceremony. You do need a marriage license in hand prior to your ceremony if you intend to be legally married once you leave our chapel. You can obtain a marriage license very easily in Las Vegas. Click here for info 

No, we always have folks on staff that would be happy to witness your wonderful ceremony!

Yes!  We would be happy to help. We have a nice selection of 80’s rocker style dresses for rent here on site and there are a number of very cool rental facilities in the Las Vegas area that we would be happy to recommend for your specific needs.

The LOVE IT LOUD chapel is inside the KISS by Monster Mini Golf venue on the main floor of the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino 3700 W. Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89103. Located at the far end of the Masquerade Village area, casino level directly below the Chippendales theater.

Yes, we require a deposit of 50% Non-Refundable upon booking your date. Balance is paid day of your ceremony by either M/C, Visa or Cash. **We do not accept personal Checks or Children as payment.

No. You will have a private ceremony for you and all of your guests.

Marriage License Information

You may obtain your marriage license from the Clark County Marriage License Bureau, located at the Clark County Courthouse, 201 Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. For further information, please contact the courthouse at (702) 671-0600.
Office Hours: Open every day of the year (including Holidays) 8 a.m. to 12 midnight

A marriage license can be issued to any male and female person at least 18 years of age, not nearer in kin to second cousins or cousins of half blood. Proof of age may be required. Both parties must present themselves and I.D. (valid driver’s license, passport, etc.) to the Marriage License Bureau in the Clark County Courthouse. For those under the age of 18, special rules apply.

Contact the Marriage License Bureau for further information. Blood tests are NOT required.
Fees are $60 cash. To obtain a Marriage License, and have a legal marriage, divorces MUST be final in the state where granted. The date of the final decree and city and state where granted are required. The requirements for non-US citizens are the same as for US citizens.